We are looking for a Greenlandic project manager for our translation agency in the heart of Copenhagen (full-time position)
We have a job opening for a Greenlandic project manager who wants to work for a rapidly growing translation agency located on Strøget in Copenhagen. Diction is entering the Greenlandic market and the future project manager will therefore be responsible for contacting our first Greenlandic customers.
A brief overview of Diction:
Diction is a Danish translation agency that is growing on the Danish, Swedish and Norwegian markets. You will become part of a small, young and international team where team spirit and shared influence are the key elements in our achievements to date. Diction has a flat organisational structure and a strong entrepreneurial company culture where the only limits are our own ambitions. You will be working from our Copenhagen office together with the rest of the Diction team.
Your responsibilities and work tasks:
- You will be working in a coordinating role and with the launch of our Greenlandic website in addition to creating Greenlandic advertisements, setting up a virtual office address in Greenland and other relevant setup tasks. You will be working closely with our CEO.
- You will be responsible for contacting both private and business customers, including preparing offers to customers. As a project manager, you will assist the customer with everything ranging from preparing offers to delivering the completed translations.
- You will be working with the coordination of translation projects, including selecting translators and proofreaders and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- You will be working with the recruitment of Greenlandic translators together with our Vendor Manager.
- You will be participating in monthly status meetings regarding the Greenlandic market where, together with the CEO, you will be reviewing the KPIs (consisting of scheduling, quality and budget parameters) and general targets.
In addition to the above, you will be advising the CEO together with the project managers for the Danish, Swedish and Norwegian markets. You will also be contributing to the development of internal work processes.
- Greenlandic is your mother tongue, and you have good grasp of Greenlandic and English, both verbally and orally.
- It is a plus if you speak Danish, but it is not a requirement.
- You thrive when talking to customers and you are not afraid to take responsibility for your own customer portfolio.
- It is an advantage if you have a commercial or linguistic background, for example, by having completed a short or long university level study programme.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You work systematically, you have a good overview and you can juggle several tasks at once.
- It is an advantage if you have experience working in the translation industry.
The role requires a service-minded mentality which makes the customers trust you as their language advisor. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines. Besides the abovementioned competencies, we expect that you can either start as soon as possible or on 1 February 2022.
- The opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing translation agency in Denmark and to work in the heart of Copenhagen (on Strøget, Copenhagen’s main pedestrian shopping street).
- A job where you will get plenty of responsibility and the opportunity to work independently.
- A young working environment in a company that is growing rapidly.
- A good and cheap meal plan.
- Salary based on your qualifications.
At Diction, we strive to push the boundaries for our entire team and for your own professional development. Therefore, we will adjust your career path and set milestones so that you progress professionally while also having fun with the rest of our team.
Are you interested?
If you have questions about the role, please feel free to contact CEO Martin Boberg by calling (+45) 2227 2868. Send your application to [email protected] together with an up-to-date CV, a brief cover letter and the diploma from your most recently completed study programme. We will hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so it is best if you apply as soon as possible.